Larry Larry is offline

Default steel hulls? adding armor to FG hulls

wrote in news:d8a4cefd-2aeb-4c8c-a7f3-af617c459d84@
13g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Engineering is also different from research.

I like what Albert Einstein said to a newspaper reporter:

"If we know what we were doing, we couldn't call it "research"."

I have a t-shirt with that and his picture on it....(c;

My ex-wife's aunt was his personal secretary for decades at Princeton. Her
house was full of "stuff" he gave her, awards, accolades, certificates,
honoraria, plaques, etc. She made sure he had socks on before anyone
important saw him....(c;