P.C.

Default P.C. Idears

Hi
Sorry the snip

,
Christopher

You are quite right, but just emagine such cruel charecters exist, that would
build the cheapest, strongest and best , as they wanted to make a lot of money.
Most educated who know 3D-H just know, that the best way to do the best, with
any cheap sheet materiel , --- that nomatter how wrong you try do it, a 3D-H
will alway's provide just the right structure, with the lowest weight .
Also why point as I would point when there is no point even. Why infront show
why and where all sorrow and pain. Great show ; the architect can't draw, the
develober don't want to make money, and still somone think you just open your
mouth, and fried birds come flying. Sure they do, but maby not the right kind .
But you have not lost any vision when somone can point to the same already , I
am sure the result will be better, if another generation architects, provide the
actural structure, for the defined volumes, -------- my advise don't make
highrise from it even doubled up ; you can't pile a bunch of furnitures , and
think they will fly in the air, not unless 3D-H .
Pipeworks all types is the real challance for 3D-H , but as long as you Romans
find out , that there is more then 4 bits, just emagine the best clasic
architecture in 3D-H , it will blow your mind.
Also you are right that the world would need many more Einsteins, Newtons,
Mozart's , Edit piaf's , and guess what if you want one real you must pay the
100 notquite Einsteins , if you don't tread them right, they never yield the
one and best "Einstein", beside I love stories esp. those where those living as
rats in urban slum, get the chance to change al the old junk, ------- sure 3D-H
build a highrise without trusses and hangers, but it also will provide a
fireprove house.
Can be done with old 8 bit technology , this my fellow designers, is your tools,
not go chase beauty )
What's wrong with that architect, even he can't draw he shuld be able to build
up a team that can provide jobs and new technology, you never bring me to admid
I can not draw 3D, as if you want a train station, I will provide the cheapest
in 3D-H .
But no cruel buisness man maby se the only right modern way to save a third the
cost on any structure making it four times as strong, and nicer than a box.
Anyway talking about the emporors clotches, all you guy's know , that if you
gave me 14 month, I alone would provide full-scale drawings, for a cooling unit
part spacecraft hull, that will make shuttles as safe as a row boat, but you
Romans want to draw fancy airliners . Even the emporors new clotches can _only_
be made with 3D-H , as that is the only "material" that provide visual stealth ;
http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/:))/tuba-ff.jpg
http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/:))/tuba-d.jpg

Still I guess most who join the list, time after time, get to know more and more
about the digital design tools, artists who master the digital options, have at
hand.
I never questioned the architect but I don't think he can draw, maby I can't
either but then I can develob a building method.
P.C.