Stephen Baker

Default P.C. Idears

Christopher K Egan says:

My dear Per....

First...I want to offer you my respect for your passion and commitment
to your idea(r)....

snip-de-dip!

and is readily built by
humans ...then I will gladly pay attention!

Until then I will applaud you as a welcome visionary ...but not as an
architect.

Dear Christopher,
First, I want to let you know that your prose is wonderful and your grammar
close to good, but your punctuation stinks.
Once you have presented a post that uses commas where they should be instead of
multiple ellipses (as in the plural of "ellipsis"), then I will applaud you as
a writer and welcome you to cross-post in rec.boats.building.
;-)

Steve
PS - top-posting doesn't help, either.