HK HK is offline

Default *Ugh* I got to watch most of "Das BOOT"last night.

Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
That is one mezmorizing film! Too abcd it came on way late last
night, and I could only get half way though it before I had to sack
out. Life on a German U-boat. Oh, man. I had to shut it off right
when the crew was at their christmas lunch reception in Spain. I wish
I'd recorded it. I'll eventually get to see the rest of it though.

Great movie!

It is spectacular on a good, surround sound system playing in DTS. With a
large subwoofer and decent speakers, the depth charge explosions and sounds
of water running down the walls of your room gives you goosebumps.

Eisboch

That's right: there were no spectacular movies prior to the advent of
overblown consumer electronics. :)