HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Boulers Painting

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour

[snip]
Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to
seeing a few of your pictures in this NG!

Tat wil be all reposts Jerry, the thousends of pictures I
scanned an took with my camera were posted before.
I'll post especially for you a Tallship calender I had to scan
in two parts end than past them togeter;-)

Thanks, Bouler, that would be most appreciated.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop
Worrying and Love the Bomb'