Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Boulers Painting

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

I guess it is true that one learns something new everyday. I've
always thought that many/most/all European countries had very
heavy taxes on gas. It was certainly true in West Germany when I
was there circa 1971.

I think The Netherlands beats whole Europe wit his gasprize (maybe 50 %
tax;-(

I will find them later these day, I'm away this evening.

Hope you find them interesting.

Very interesting, thanks.

It was fun while it lasted, but I think I have to gracefully bow
out. I made a mistake in posting over the limit. I thought I'd
apologized my way out of that as I wasn't THAT much over, but
some people seem to want to make an index a condition of me
posting even 50, and that's just more work than I'm willing to
take on to share a few car pictures.

Some people follow the rules exactly and I read you don't want to make an
index (two minutes of work;-)
Post 30 a day and you hear nobody complain.
But honestly I prefer indexes too and its no more than a few minutes of
work.

But, I do take requests. I doubt that you're that interested but
if there are specific cars you're interested in, perhaps I could
E-mail you some or we could find a neutral venue someplace for me
to post them.

Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to seeing
a few of your pictures in this NG!

Tat wil be all reposts Jerry, the thousends of pictures I scanned an took
with my camera were posted before.
I'll post especially for you a Tallship calender I had to scan in two parts
end than past them togeter;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)