HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Boulers Painting

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Gas is extremely expensive this moment, in the past it went up
and down with the US dollar.
Now the dollar is low, the Euro is high and still the prizes
are rizing. I don't have a clue why, but one thing is sure, I
cannot change that;-)

I guess it is true that one learns something new everyday. I've
always thought that many/most/all European countries had very
heavy taxes on gas. It was certainly true in West Germany when I
was there circa 1971.

I will find them later these day, I'm away this evening.

Hope you find them interesting.

Very interesting, thanks.

It was fun while it lasted, but I think I have to gracefully bow
out. I made a mistake in posting over the limit. I thought I'd
apologized my way out of that as I wasn't THAT much over, but
some people seem to want to make an index a condition of me
posting even 50, and that's just more work than I'm willing to
take on to share a few car pictures.

But, I do take requests. I doubt that you're that interested but
if there are specific cars you're interested in, perhaps I could
E-mail you some or we could find a neutral venue someplace for me
to post them.

Have a great week, Bouler, and I certainly look forward to seeing
a few of your pictures in this NG!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Gentleman, you can't fight in here, this the War Room!" - the
President, from the movie 'Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to
Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb'