posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default 'nother boat

Marty wrote:
Spring! Spring? Now that's just cruel, it's -6 and head for -10, 30cms
or so of fresh snow on the ground, and the water is in the solid state
here..... I didn't know you had that nasty streak in you.. ;-)

Sorry, it is totally unintentional.
If I had meant to be cruel, I'd have offered to lend you my snow
shovel.... then suddenly "remembered" that I've never OWNED a snow
shovel!!

Congrats Doug, hope you have a lot of fun, you gonna take Hank?

I don't know if we can keep him from going along if he decides to. The
small red buffalo is a law unto himself. Fortunately for us, he seems
to like traveling.

Regards
Doug