P.C.

Default P.C. Idears ( P.S.)

"P.C." skrev i en meddelelse
k...
Hi

Snip

-------- now all you want is to be unfair and keep close your eyes , and
as you don't even read what I write , why shuld I care ; there are more people
who wan't a promise of a bright future and new jobs, than people who want

Brian
D. to be the profet of the new hate impire, Brian D. on the other hand, want
you all to follow the advise of the class bullie , this is what Brian's world

is
about, ---------- he never claimed to make you all happy, but do as he say and
you get exactly what you invested in.
P.C.

Is anyone surprised that Brian D. is a fake ?

That Brian D. posted the group with a fake mail address , --------- now let
this fact entlighten the critic about Per Corell and this fantastic building
system , or rather clearly show, that when an old dryass Usenet profet get mad
that somone ,after a decade of work , develob a new fantastic building method
---------- then he find himself in his "right" to use the most dirty Usenet
tricks ; "throw dirt and say he stink" , attack the person when what he
develobed is better than what you will ever find out.

Brian D. attack like a coverd bullie, like the class bullie and he hope you all
to join in , what do that say about the critic ?

P.C.