posted to alt.sailing.asa
cruisin cruisin is offline

Default 'nother boat

On Mar 10, 6:17*am, wrote:
Yesterday, after a really long drive, we got home with our new (to us)
boat... a Santana 23 on a rebuilt trailer. This week is very busy
(that's what everybody says) so I probably will not have time to rig &
launch it, but this has been a very windy spring and I'm looking
forward to getting in some good sailing.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Congrats, Doug. Now ya gotta tell us what you paid, what shape she's
in, and post a pic somewhere? Sounds like some sailin' fun coming
up! Sometimes I really miss my Ranger 23- ah for the simple, cheap
days.

Cheers,

Mike
www.sailinglinks.com