posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 'nother boat

wrote in message
Yesterday, after a really long drive, we got home with our new (to us)
boat... a Santana 23 on a rebuilt trailer. This week is very busy
(that's what everybody says) so I probably will not have time to rig &
launch it, but this has been a very windy spring and I'm looking
forward to getting in some good sailing.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Sounds great! Was it in decent shape?

I've been sailing since Friday, got home last night. The bay had light winds
on Friday, but managed to get out. Sat was better.. high teens/low 20
gusts.. felt like Summer. Sunday the wind came down a notch... low to mid
teens and warmer... all three days in the 60s.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com