Don

Default P.C. Idears

"P.C." wrote
-------- A bad exchouse, well there seem to be a lot of bad exchouses

around,
when it come to architecture, but they never tell the fact that much is 20

year
old primitive computer meshes ,even lamer than the mesh entities I used

for the
Cyber-Boats, beside what is opposite to the way a boatbuilder work, is the
"Lego-mind" , in most of what architects today think is top trend design

tools,
placing one block ontop the next.

Do you suppose it would be enormously expense to initiate the machinary
necessary to create a true 3DH architectural structure?
I personally believe your vision can be made a reality, but I can't fill in
the steps in between. I need some help here.
The Sydney Opera house for example, seems to be a good *model* for 3DH, but
how in the world could it happen?
Theres a big black hole in the middle of this thing...........and many can't
see the light on the other side.
Is there a way to make a model on a much smaller scale, say 1:4?