P.C.

Default P.C. Idears

Hi

Sorry the Snip, ---- but this ansver already could be long enough for the group
members, that must read the design issues, to figure out what this shuld deal
with boats. But no one want to read bad exchouses so I will start with the good
ones.
First you are quite right, that the way you describe this, I am not treading my
friends right. Still I did try get the place and options to develob this
building system, but maby I been to harsh towerds the architects in this contry,
fact is , that I did not get a positive ansver when I filled for using the
states workshops , ----- acturly I did not get any response at all before I
phoned ,and realy I became so disapointed that 3 copies of files , describing a
building system near patent level couldn't be returned, that I gave up involving
anyone except those who could be interested in investing.
Since then seveal members of the C.B. groups been giving me a bad countious. As
now it is so many years I gave up the Cyber-Boat concept and all those small
"inventions" or CAD tricks these sites carry and placed everything as
free-download, and realy I would have thought to have had the time, cleaning it
up, placing a few more of the designs not yet published and finaly start to give
free the AutoLisp rutines , that was the result of the develobment of the
Cyber-Boat concept -------- you know full-scale plans and the world's easiest
building system all learning you to both build a boat and master a CAD
program, ------- but architecture came in the way.
Realy I spended some 4 years at the acadamy, and the Cyber-Boat thing was during
and after that, and helped me become application develober and solve some quite
heavy challances --------- still both back then and now I some times feel like
fighting windmills, as even back then engineers claimed that there was only one
way to build a ship and that was with "known geometries" , even I could prove
opposite with the boats build , then today the architectural world , don't want
a promise of a bright future and new jobs.
I alway's had a bad social skill and never standed back in my critics, and that
mean that within architecture I calim that today's software are lame and
architects mind is chained and my only prove, is the 3D graphics that as you
point, more and more seem to value,
Anyway you proberly already reconised a few of the resons a great idear grow so
weak when only one person hount the web with his Pony, ------- as even I alway's
been a hands-on person you need a place to store your tools and it is not
everybody dealing with architecture, that is born with a silver spoon in his
mouth .
Now I don't blame you to think I am to arogant to have the chance I acturly have
and had so many times when I proven my bad social skills. But no one is perfect
and I must try make that up that you rightfully point to , ------ this is to bad
but academics are here to learn even they don't know , problem is that the
things they need to learn, is not what you would think with the world's best
building system , ----- you guy's on the other hand is getting closer and closer
to be the ones that could profit the most , but I don't have a workshop anymore
, ---- somthing I wouldn't think as a problem thoug, as I know with now 15 years
CAD experience, that 3D never lie where 2D artistry often is made just to do so.
Sal's father is quite right, it's bad and I hope for a bit more patience ;
please check the latest graphics around the Path Station , maby that make you
wonder less, why I often drop into architecture ------ the following is OT
about boatbuilding they are all architecture ;
http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2821.html

http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2818.html

http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2820.html

http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2819.html

http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2806.html

There is acturly two different types of structurem Type-W and Type -X , refering
how sections is created.

These are all ment as an alternative to this ;
http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2805.html
That is how the rebuild station is decided to show.

-------- A bad exchouse, well there seem to be a lot of bad exchouses around,
when it come to architecture, but they never tell the fact that much is 20 year
old primitive computer meshes ,even lamer than the mesh entities I used for the
Cyber-Boats, beside what is opposite to the way a boatbuilder work, is the
"Lego-mind" , in most of what architects today think is top trend design tools,
placing one block ontop the next.

P.C.