Old Nick

Default WORMS!!!

On 26 Sep 2003 00:55:11 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Sorry. Do you mean deleting from Server, or dumping to a separate
folder?

I was not about to start deleting until I had tested the spam
selection software a little.

I don't have the option to delete before it gets to the ISP's server,
or before my account actually accesses it. I believe they are actually
doing a lot of that already, but that's beyond my control. They did
say there were severe legal complications with removing emails, spam
or not, without action/permission by the recipient, and I can
understand that.

I tried mine for a while, dumping to a separate folder. After a few
weeks of getting no false dumpings, I simply delete from server. I

that can clog up the server. its a problem here at the FreeNet. better to
delete when filtered out instead of waiting.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )