[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default This is the first really significant political news of the season

On Mar 9, 12:22*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 9, 11:24 am, HK wrote:

While the area has been a Republican stronghold for years, redistricting
brought geographic changes and population shifts including more
Hispanics and younger suburban families that changed its make-up. The
2008 edition of the Almanac of American Politics rated the district as
"a tough one for Democrats to win but not impossible."

Yeah, in a red state it would be called cheating. In a blue state, it
is a valid election tool, right behind voter fraud... *Like the
William Jefferson issue, Corzine in Jersey, et' al', this is just
another open slap in the face of democracy. Disgraceful.. All those
voters, cheated out of their vioce to fill another democrats pockets...

I'm sorry, but I cannot follow what you have posted.

Let me make it clear, if you redistrict in Texas, Tom Delay gets
thrown out, if you do in Ohio, it is just fine, you will be rewarded
accordingly. Like Jefferson.. It is the way of your party.