Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default GPS Handheld

Larry wrote:
"Don White" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote in message
Cate wrote in news:f20c075f-c0b6-42ec-a39e-
:

I would like some advice on what type of GPS Handheld to buy for
navigational use for my sailboat. I plan to do some cruising to
long island sound, block island, up the hudson etc. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks - Al

Diesel heater?
Polar clothing?
Speedos (for later, in August)

Hell, it's going down to 34F in CHARLESTON, tonight....in March!

You'd best pack up & move north east. We'll get down to about 44F
tonight.

It's 40F on the Ashley River 10.2 miles up from the Harbor now....brrr...

Wusses, it's -6 out now and 25cm of new snow and still coming down,
winds gusting to 70 klics....

Cheers
Marty