William R. Watt

Default Poplar plywood

otta filtre your email.
I get 4-5 unwanted mail messages per week.
My mail filtering strategy is in file www.ncf.ca/~ag384/e.mSpamFiltre.txt.
Some people find limiting the size of mail accepted to 600 lines gets rid of
most spam. I rejects all of the current worm spam.

"Jacques Mertens" ) writes:
No, I didn't. Please try again: we receive close to 1,000 spam emails a day.

"Paolo Zini" wrote in message

Anyway, I got at least one interesting response about a similar

experiment
(thanks Paolo) and since I am very stuborn, I will keep testing.

Do you have received my mail? I have sent it in the middle of virus storm

(i
have received UNDREDS of virus mails!) and you can have lost it...
Paolo

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm