Jim Jim is offline

Default steel hulls?

Paul Cassel wrote:
Steve Lusardi wrote:
Gentlemen,
It isn't arrogance, it's knowledge. I have done this steel boat thing
for 30 years. I have spent my money and done my time. I do know what
I'm talking about. How many steel boats have you built?
Steve

Any top posting fool can claim that. I have been building steel hulled
boats, as small ast 12 feet, for 86 years.

I never understood the top versus bottom posting controversy.

Even though I post at the bottom, I like top posting better because I
don't need to sift through all the messages to find the latest like you
do if the reply is at the bottom.

My guess is that you just need to call people names.