Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Hey Krausie!

Tim wrote:

William Bruce wrote:
I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing the new
boat industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season. Everything
was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days after I
started.
For near full-retail, too.- Hide quoted text -

Just another in a long series of lies!

I thought maybe he was working to the bone those fat, grubby hands with the
gnawed off fingernails.

Well guys, in all fairness, was that the REAL Harry that posted that,
or some poser registered under the same name. I do know there were two
harry Krauses during that period. One imitating the other.

Of course, I could be wrong....

It is a statement the real Harry has made many times. It is fun to
tweak Harry when he gets in his "story telling mode", but most of his
stories are really harmless.