[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Hey Krausie!

On Mar 7, 3:22*am, "William Bruce" wrote:
Hey Krausie, I have a friend who is a boat dealer. *I showed him your

From a previous post by Harry Krause about his activities as he took over
his father's boat dealership:

I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing the new
boat industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season. *Everything
was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days after I started..
For near full-retail, too.- Hide quoted text -

Just another in a long series of lies!