thunder

Default WORMS!!!

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:02:27 -0400, Glenn Ashmore wrote:

I check webmain every hour or so and add people I know as I find them.
A real PITA but better than nothing. Hopefully the ISPs will wake up
some day this week and realize what is happening.

I don't know if this will be a help to you, but I'm using Mailfilter to
delete unwanted trash before downloading. It's a *nix program, but
reportedly works with Windows, although I can't say how easily. It saved
me. My poor dial-up was barely keeping up with the onslaught.

http://mailfilter.sourceforge.net/