Glenn Ashmore

Default WORMS!!!

Rosalie B. wrote:
x-no-archive:yes Glenn Ashmore wrote:

It looks like it is fairly broad spread. I have been getting up to
100/hour sense Saturday. I have been forced to activate earthlink's
rather heavy handed spam blocker so anyone contacting me be forwarned
that you will receive a return message asking you to type a code
displayed as a graphic so the robots can't see it. Then you can get
through.

That doesn't help me because the blasted blocker just fills my mailbox
up with spam and won't empty for 14 days.

How do you get it to work like that?

I check webmain every hour or so and add people I know as I find them.
A real PITA but better than nothing. Hopefully the ISPs will wake up
some day this week and realize what is happening.
--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com