Keith

Default Be careful out there

We have one less cigarette boat out here on Clear Lake. Night before last,
one headed out from the Turtle Club, dropped off his two female passengers
(thankfully!) and headed out to Redfish Island in the dark. His navigation
wasn't too good... he rammed a couple of barges at full speed in the Houston
Ship Channel. The barges didn't flinch, but there were a lot of fiberglass
splinters in the water and one dead driver. At least he didn't take anybody
with him.

--

Keith
__
"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

I don't know if this article has been posted here yet but it's pretty
amazing. This guy tried to sail across a channel between a submarine
and a warship and didn't make it. The picture is pretty incredible.

http://www.thelognewspaper.com/news/...ew.asp?c=69150

Steve

Here in CT two more idiots drowned three miles out cause they were not
wearing pfd's... These guys had plenty of time as the boat went down
to make 911 calls and the seas were not harsh. Darwin is patting
himself on the back...
Scotty