akheel akheel is offline

Default Well, I wonder how the Vazer is turning out?

"ottertailfamily" wrote in
news
I don't understand the point, they aren't that much shorter than the
130hp 3.0l that performs much better. They aren't cheap, they do have
the closed cooling system that allows a heater, just like a car.
Seems like an answer to a question nobody asked.
tad

"Tim" wrote in message
.
..
http://www.marineenginedigest.com/sp...uiservazer.htm

they've been out about a year, but I've never seen one yet.

haven't heard of anyone owning one either...

Plastic intake manifold will crack sooner or later, guaranteed.