joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Problems with answering postings. - Bliss.bmp (1/5)

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:58:58 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:46:07 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 00:37:00 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

Dear Friends,

My payserver news.hitnews.eu decided to split up the server in two parts.
An upload server and a downloadserver.
That means, I can download from the group, but cannot answer, thats
forbidden.
With the upload server I can post a message or pictures like this.
Answering or replying on messages is impossible for me at the moment.
I'll try to find another payserver (I'm still tryïng to find a solution
with
hitnews)
So long I cannot reply on your postings.
I will miss that very much.
But I will come back, only don't know when;-(
Could you use google until you get back?

Google doesn't do binaries. I hope I'm wrong.

Mark

I was not saying binaries. Just answering post with text is what I
though he was talking about. You are probably right about pics.

Where the heck did that bliss come from? I did not attach it.