Matt/Meribeth Pedersen

Default Book about structural design ?

"VG" wrote in message
If you call ABS they will be able to answer that question.

Not everybody live in US. Not so easy to call ABS when you can barely

write,
but no speak english. I can understand a slowly oxford english, but a fast
texan (or australian to change country) is far beyond my abilities.

It's probably a good thing, for a lot of reasons, that we all don't live in
the US. And your english is pretty good, good enough that I didn't even
to bother to check where your message came from. My apologies.

ABS does have a web site (www.eagle.org), and they do list an address
for you in France:
Les Docks - Atrium 10.3
10, Place De La Joliette
Marseille
FRANCE 13002

phone 33-4-91-14-32-20

Not a problem. My real problem is to determine the forces that will be
exerced on the hull. In mathematical conditions, I can do some things. But
real life sometimes differs from mathematics.

That's the truth! ABS is derived from both mathematics and experience, and
offers you options in design that other rules don't. If you need some help
in interpreting what ABS is asking for, drop me a line and I'll help you
out.

Matt