[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

On Mar 3, 10:50*pm, wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:22*pm, HK wrote:

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
AP

Psssttttt......Bush is not running for POTUS.

Instead of attacks, offer plans and solutions.

I dare you.

I double dare you.

I triple dog dare you!

Ahh, but Bushis running. John McCain is Bush, running on Bush
programs and Bush policies.

As I said, I have no interest in "converts" from rec.boats.

Then please leave us alone.

Not to worry; I'm just here to watch you righties wallow in your
misery. * :}

We've had 7 misery free years and we are looking for ....., damn it
doesn't which one of the three is elected we righties are going to be
miserable.

Seven misery-free years?

Are you kidding?

Jesus.

You really don't give a damn about much of anything, do you.- Hide quoted text -

You do realize that no one here, save drunken joe, and 1 jealous
foreigner subscribe to your fantasies, right? So, you get the drunk,
uninformed, and disconnected on your side.. Guess I won't drive on
election day- Hide quoted text -

How ANYBODY could believe Harry's many, many lies is beyond me. I love
the part where he tries to act like he's more refined and cultured
than anybody else, but then turns about and calls people childish
names and six grade like insults.