Ed Edelenbos

Default Paint for Fibreglass?

Another option to look into... pricewise between house paints (actually
at the higher end of the house paint price range) and marine paints...
epoxy paints for floors. Two part paints... I've started looking into
them but haven't gotten too far. Specifically they are made for
concrete floors but I bet with the right primer, it would be great for
boats.

Ed

AJ MacLeod wrote:
Thanks for all your replies; it looks like I'll maybe not have to bankrupt
myself after all! I appreciate that the expensive stuff will no doubt
last longer and look better, but I'm really more concerned with just
making the thing look passable at a reasonable cost.

Cheers,

AJ