BoilerBill BoilerBill is offline

Default Problems with answering postings.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 00:37:00 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

Dear Friends,

My payserver news.hitnews.eu decided to split up the server in two parts.
An upload server and a downloadserver.
That means, I can download from the group, but cannot answer, thats
forbidden.
With the upload server I can post a message or pictures like this.
Answering or replying on messages is impossible for me at the moment.
I'll try to find another payserver (I'm still tryïng to find a solution with
hitnews)
So long I cannot reply on your postings.
I will miss that very much.
But I will come back, only don't know when;-(

Have a look at APN, I have used it for some time and it seems quite
acceptable

Keith