Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Is Bush aware oil hits $103.95?

Eisboch wrote:
"D.Duck" wrote in message

As usual, very well put. After reading this group for many years I
reached the conclusion a couple of years ago that Harry's attitude
presented here is just a Usenet persona. No one could possibly be that
miserable in face to face conversations.

Unfortunately, it probably is not simply a Usenet persona. It's a way of
making a living. I suspect Harry has a portrait of Ralph Nader hanging over
the fireplace mantle.

Eisboch

I would give 10 to 1 odds that Harry is not involved in assisting any
political candidate. One who is in the political consultant business
would never make some of the post Harry has made in rec.boats. Comments
such as "I wish you would commit suicide", would be suicide for any
one who hired such a consultant.