Patrick

Default Ply stability.

Thanks William, It was the possibility of the sheets twisting which I was
more worried about.
Patrick

----------
In article ,
(William R. Watt) wrote:

I can't see it as being a problem. Even the local building code only
specifies a 1/8 inch expansion gap between sheets of exterior grade plywood
on a roof. Would 1/8 inch in 4 ft be too much?

There are a lots of plywood boats which took longer than a year to build.
As one young woman of my aquaintence said about childbirth, "a lot of
other people have done is successfully".

homepage:
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm