Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Emissions Testing

"Molesworth" wrote in message
In article ,
"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Molesworth" wrote in message
In article ,
Red wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
NOAA must be wrong....

The head of Nasa came under fire for stating he didn't believe the GW
hoax. NOAA has a political appointee as its head.

I think we're better off not knowing one way or the other. No-one in
ages past cared a hoot about it. Practically the world can't/won't do
anything about it anyway, so que sera sera.

I refuse to even worry about it.

--
Molesworth - who will be dead in 20 years anyway.

Do you have kids, grandkids, friends who have them? Not saying you should
worry, but a bit of action is appropriate.

Most of this planet are populated by third world countries who are
trying to become first worlders. Good for them. But they are ignoring
any conservation practices in their rush for this status. Parts of
Russia are uninhabitable for the next 1000 years due to indiscriminate
pollution. I imagine the same goes for China. I know India ignores any
kind of restraint on its production. Conservators are outnumbered at
least 1000 to 1 (guesswork) probably more.

Even if I wanted to help, it ain't gonna.

It has to be a global attempt or nothing at all.

My 2c

--
Molesworth

I believe we need to lead by example. Either that or we have to invade
Bermuda.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com