Larry Larry is offline

Default Emissions Testing

Gordon wrote in
:

Actually, global cooling is a hell of a lot scarier than global warming.
Gordon

But, not if you're a President in the OIL BUSINESS like the VP is too....

The only people threatened by global warming are waterfront millionaires
and energy companies.

Global warming, if it were true, would solve our food problem because the
expansion of the growing season and tropical conditions that can create
vast crops INCREASES with temperature! The world starves to death in ICE
AGES!

It's 67F in Charleston. Global Warm me another 10 degrees,
please....thanks.