OMOO

Default info needed on refurbishing aluminum housings, casings, covers and structural members too.....

anodizing, powder coating, chromate primer, 2 part epoxy primer and
paint ... sounds like they're already corroded or oxidized - will need
lots of work and $$$ - pretty for a while is inexpensive - durability
costs $$$

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:33:58 -0500, Courtney Thomas
wrote:

There are many aluminum components on my fiberglass sailboat such as
windvane components, electrical housings, mounting brackets, etc.; some
of which are of substantial thickness and size.

I'd like to improve their appearance and durability in a marine environment.

What works and looks good too ?

Thank you.