Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Emissions Testing

"Red" wrote in message
Phil Abuster whined:
...for the environment, good for people and delaying the inevitable
onslaught of global warming.

Got news for ya Phil, the earth's average temp went DOWN over the last
year - by the same amount it went up over the last 100 or so years. Many
countries are seeing the coldest winter and more snow than they've seen in
50 or more years. The Arctic ice is an average 18" thicker this year than
this time last year. And despite what Sierra Club and other Eco Terrorists
want you to believe the polar bear population has not declined at all -
this according to the Canadian scientists who were *actually up there*
studying them (Vs.*studying* them from a living room in Santa Barbara or
Bev Hills). "Global Warming" is Reverend Al Gore's money market account.
This in no way means I am against cleaning up pollution - on the contrary.
I just do not worship at the feet of the global warming high priest nor do
I accept that all the earth's (or Mars') pollution comes from America or
use any of that for an excuse to do what's right anyway.

Red

NOAA must be wrong....

http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html

--