Tim Tim is offline

Default Well, I wonder how the Vazer is turning out?

On Mar 1, 8:40*am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:58:21 -0600, ottertailfamily penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I don't understand the point, they aren't that much shorter than the 130hp
3.0l that performs much better....

Ooops... meant to send this, too....http://www.mercurymarine.com/_media/...comparison.pdf

--

I didn't know there was one of those, Gene.

but you say the specs are close? well if rated the same way. 100 hp
compared to 140 hp? that's an obvious 40% difference. Of course the
1.6 is almost half the displacement of the 3.0 too.

i wonder what products these are being installed?