Mark

Default UK Supplier of Fiberglass panels

Excellent. I've not yet looked into foam sandwich - but it is
something that I would consider.

Time for some more research, I think.

Many thanks,
Mark

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message . ..
That is a coincidence but here is another one: we are working on a foam
sandwich version of the VG23.
Already, as designed you could build her that way but I am working on a set
of scantlings.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
Hi Jacques

You are right. I meant planks, but got the subject title wrong.

Interestingly enough, your Vagabond 23 is my primary interest at the
moment, and probably the boat that I will go for. The build will have
to wait until after Christmas to allow the weather to warm a little as
I will be building primarily outside within a small covered area.

My interest was momentarily grabbed by the thought of fiberglass
planks, but if there is no supplier in the UK, I will rule this out on
cost grounds.

Many thanks,
Mark