Gould 0738

Default Interesting history on a pretty neat boat.....

Gould,

Could you write something like that for me about Britney Spears. I'd
like to get the same kind of experience BB got. You best e-mail it
though. You know, Larry's heart and all.

To write a fair to decent description, one must first examine even the most
remote nooks and crannies. Somehow, I doubt the subject in question would put
up with that.....and besides, she is a (relative) child. You reach a certain
age, and women younger than our own daughter just look like
babies......regardless of "legal" status. :-)