Larry Larry is offline

Default Emissions Testing

"Phil Abuster" wrote in
:

The introduction of hormones into the water, certainly without the
knowledge or permission of the individual smacks of government
trampling of individual rights. We must have pure water in our lakes
to drink, but that is no longer to be, so I suggest drinking only
rainwater to protect the purity and essence of our natural bodily
fluids. When you look past the government rhetoric (we are here to
help!) you almost always find the government makes things worse! Yet
the majority clamor for more government intervention, which I find so
difficult to understand.

Knowing what "they" are pumping into public water supplies, I distill all
my drinking water, here. http://www.waterwise.com/

I started distilling because our water makes painful kidney stones. Then,
I sent a sample to a lab with no note of where it came from. The results
were quite frightening.