Larry Larry is offline

Default Emissions Testing

"Phil Abuster" wrote in news:1m6400.pqt.19.1
@news.alt.net:

A great
thing would be a buy back of 2 cycle engines, similar to the buy back of
guns.

http://www.co.cayuga.ny.us/wqma/owasco/owasco2000.pdf

Here's the "report".

Look at the color picture on the cover of the pdf file. In the lower right
corner, right where the lake takes a 90 degree turn in its SE corner, is
the little community of SE On Owasco at the end of a little dirt road.
That's where I was raised from the time I was a year old....(c;

It was a great place to be from....

This is a picture taken around the ONE day summer Central New York has
every year, almost....(c;

The town in Moravia. Dates way back before it was a country.