Larry Larry is offline

Default Emissions Testing

"Phil Abuster" wrote in news:1m6400.pqt.19.1
@news.alt.net:

A great
thing would be a buy back of 2 cycle engines, similar to the buy back of
guns.

Phil, Phil....open up, bud!

Go to the nearest lake that has had 2-stroke engines running 15:1 gas/motor
oil mixture running in them for over a hundred years.

Look out across the water very carefully and see if you detect any kind of
floating oil slicks from those old Western Auto Wizards or Evinrude
Sportwins that are STILL fishing in them! Those old motors were GREASY
with oil anyplace the gas-oil mix touched!

What? You say you don't see anything? It looks like a lake some town ****
into after the government bureaucrats forced the town to install an
approved EPA sewage plant to replace everybody's septic tanks and dry wells
they **** into since the PIlgrims stepped off the rowboats on the far shore
over there! There's no 3 foot thick oil slick completely choking off the
lake because it EVAPORATED WITH THE GAS I spilled into it since I was 8
(1954)!

The damned lake was teeming with FISH until the damned EPA showed up! Now,
it has so many algae blooms eating the **** the sewage plants pour into it,
the fish all died! Here's the report from MY HOMETOWN:

http://www.citizenscampaign.org/campaigns/owasco.htm

When I was polluting the lake with my 2-stroke Elto 1-horse covered in
Quaker State, we used to DRINK THE LAKE! NOT ANYMORE!