Craig Curtin

Default Composite Core building

Guys,

Thanks for the feedback and answers on this one.

It has given me something to go on now.

I will check out Poly hinges - i had been wracking my brains on what
to do with that and was thinking os some heavy duty rubber bonded to
it.

I will check out the local boat building places and see what i can
find.

Thanks for the tips on the Epoxy over polyester resin (unfortunately i
already have it so am stuck with it)

I will check out the higher quality foam products - although i believe
mine is heat rated to 90 degrees (c)

regards

Craig

"Keith" wrote in message ...
Put either a polypropylene hinge in the middle so you can fold it in half,
or a "hatch" so you can check the water, add chemicals etc. without having
to move the cover.

Folding it in half really helps to move and store, and gives access without
having to move the entire cover.