Default Way OT, but a "cold war" question. who were the "Pinkos?"

"Tim" wrote in message

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Like I said, I'm rusty on the subject. But, corruption isn't the point,
since our economic and political system is also rife with corrupt
characters, some of whom make no effort to hide it.

Well, to a degree it actually is.

When you are supposed to develop a working class euphoria and end up
being one of the "have all's" and everybody else is a "have not". I
really wouldn't say thats a good form of leading by example.

But true, I suppose we do have more than our share of bilkers.

Be prepared to puke:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/us...th&oref=slogin