Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Way OT, but a "cold war" question. who were the "Pinkos?"

Tim wrote:
My dasughter asked me this last night and I realy didn't know how to
answer her.

since the Russian Revoloution in 1917, and the overthrow of the Czar,
the US refered to the C.C.C.P. an the "Reds".

OK, where did the "Pinko" term come into effect?

Was it the eventual Eastern Bloc nations? or say , Castro's Cuba?

I'm curious, who were the "Pinko's?

Pinko refers to any communist, as in "You Commie Pinko F*g"