Dazed and Confuzed

Default engine

JAXAshby wrote:

dude, have you **ANY** idea what a camshaft does for a living?

Obvisously not.

JAXAshby wrote:

I've never seen a valve stick closed.

stuck open
"Dazed and Confuzed" skrev i en meddelelse
Michael Schirmer Nielsen wrote:

I have a valve that is stock , can i losen it easely
its a mercruiser 120hp from 1978

thanks

stuck open or stuck closed?

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......

I have. easier in fact to get moving than one stuck open.

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......

and if the motor stops with that valve in the open position and there is any
moisture from condensation or gasket leaks, do you think that the valve closes
and then rusts? If you then turn the motor over, the valve spring may not be
able to break the rust and close the valve. It happens.

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......