AdisonGrio AdisonGrio is offline

Default Powerboat trip from Grand Bahama to Florida

Thank you all for the good advice. It is clear now that such a trip
has to be started early and it may take half a day, depending on the
weather. And of course, you need a boat that you can trust! As I
mentioned, I will be living in Freeport (actually Lucaya) and I know
about the marinas there - some are state of the art, some are let's
say... affordable. We are a family of 5 and we're thinking that a
powerboat is a much better alternative to reach Florida instead of a
regular airflight (not sure if it's cheaper, we'll have to see how
much gasoline is used to go back and forth). Of course, we will use to
boat to get to the other islands as well (and maybe further down
south).

Adrian