Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default $100.88

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:12:53 -0800 (PST), Chuck Gould
wrote:

I wish I had a solution. I don't. But when poor families are facing a
"heat or eat" decision every week while BIGOILCO makes $40-billion
profits it's possible to see the human tragedy in play, even without
being able to identify a solution.

Don't think there is a "solution". There is a built in speculation
factor which is based on too much free cash looking for a profit which
has migrated out of normal channels and moved into commodities.

It's a bubble and like all bubbles, it has to work itself out.

It will, but it will take time.