Dan BEst Dan BEst is offline

Default Yacht totally destroyed

A 17 m yacht "Melanie" was recently destroyed in a sudden and
violent storm, please go to http://www.lostyacht.org for pictures
and more information. (this is a donation site)

Hey, I lost 20K on a house once, please send me some cash.

Certainly a novel alternative to insurance. Perhaps we should all try it.

An interesting concept perhaps, an insurance co-op. Members get billed
not a set annual bill, but a small overhead plus their share of the
losses that occurred over the past pick a time period with the
verifiable list of those losses posted somewhere.
--
Dan Best - (559) 970-9858, Fresno, CA 93704
B-2/75 1977-1979