Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Yacht totally destroyed

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:13:37 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

Do you ever carry an oversized anchor for special trips, anchorages?
Wondering ..

Yes, and I use it for the regular working anchor. After 30+ years of
cruising New England and quite a few other places, I've become
convinced that the biggest anchoring risk is the unexpected squall
line that blows through in the middle of the night. If you save the
big anchor for "special trips or occasions" you will not have the
benefit when you are most likely in need of it.