Dennis Pogson Dennis Pogson is offline

Default Yacht totally destroyed

WaIIy wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:17:57 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

"manta.bay" wrote in message
Hello readers please take a moment to view the following:

A 17 m yacht "Melanie" was recently destroyed in a sudden and
violent storm, please go to http://www.lostyacht.org for pictures
and more information. (this is a donation site)

Interesting reading ::: the web site is compelling.

It's not like their kid has cancer or they are out on the street.

They ****ed up, don't we all.

Hey, I lost 20K on a house once, please send me some cash.

The web site makes me slightly uncomfortable.

Certainly a novel alternative to insurance. Perhaps we should all try it.

DP